Sunday, December 24, 2006

Yay! I didn't fail any of my classes. Proud of me?

What a relief. I definately had my doubts about my math class. My teacher had the habit of assigning really easy homework, and then throwing really HARD problems on the mid terms and final! Luckily I ended up surviving with a B. Which I'm completely fine with, considering I was really thinking I might have failed! Apparently I didn't do as bad on the final as I thought!

Isn't it funny how that happens quite a bit? On tests that you think you did horrible on, you actually end up doing pretty well, and on tests that you feel really good about, sometimes you don't do nearly as well as you thought?

My other grades for the term included another B in my Music History class, and an A in my writing class. Go me!! I survived my first term of college!

No comments: