- Adam barking at the wind on I-5. A picture says a thousand words.
- 2. Leila rocking out to Evan Burchfield's lovely rendition of the 'Banana Chaquita' song. A recording of this can be found at:
- Zach's Blog
3. The guys seem kind of obsessed with the well-endowed wooden indian woman. Should I be worried?
By the way, this was taken outside the stupidest museum I've ever seen. It was basically filled with a bunch of JUNK that should have seen a trash can a long, long time ago. The outside of the museum was pretty cool though. The entire museum is inside of this really old beached boat. That part is pretty nifty--the rest is um, not.
4. This is one of my favorite pictures that I took of the beach.
Okay, well I have tons more pictures, but blogger is being dumb and it's not liking me so that's about all I can handle for now. Maybe I'll post more of them on Bebo. At the moment, though, I don't really feel like dealing with that either.
5 Good things about this week:
- I got a new shirt that is M-azing! Wearing it right now! woot woot!
- My Philosophy midterm got moved to next week. Tests getting postponed is always a good thing.
- I got a 120/100 on my lab 3 that I did for my Computer Science class...that's right, extra credit baby!
- I got to level 7 on New Super Mario DS. I know, I know, you can say it, I'm a geek.
- My printer at work is getting fixed. Now if you know anything about my printer at work, it would be a really good thing to just get the stupid thing replaced all together, but unfortunately that's not my decision. I'm just glad that it's getting new parts, because if it's working any better than it is now, it will at least lessen my stress....
Okay, that's a rather lengthy one. Thanks for sticking with me if you read all the way through it!