Thursday, July 12, 2007

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is finally here!!

I don't know who all went to the midnight release, but Zach and I did, and I know Melina did. What did you think? I thought it was awesome! I think they did a much better job on this one than the 4th. I liked the new directors style, I thought it worked well with all the action that took place in the film. I also thought they did a much better job on the screenplay of this film then they did on the 4th in the fact that they didn't waste precious time on things that weren't important. I was very peeved how much they exaggerated the dragons scene in the movie compared to the book in the Goblet of Fire.


I'm so glad the electricity held out though. Anyone who was in Southern Oregon Tuesday night knows it was no picnic outside. It was a 105 degree day, and then we had a thunderstorm that night. Crazy Oregon weather!!


Now that I have seen the movie, I can look forward to the release of:
Anybody going to the midnight release of that? Zach and I and some friends from school are going. It should be a blast. Now I just need to re buy the Half-Blood Prince again and then I'll have a complete set. Thanks to the 'friend' who borrowed it 2 years ago and never gave it back! Oh well, I'll survive.


No comments: