Monday, November 10, 2008

MeMe...

I've been tagged. AND, since I'm lacking inspiration today in the blog department, I decided that I'll take the easy way out for the day.

10 years ago I...1. Was only 11 2. Was still in Elementary School (Lone Pine Wildcats!) 3. Was in the Orchestra and Choir (music overload!) 4. Had a crush on Jeff Osterhout 5. Was so engrossed in books that I didn't even know the tv existed (Holla to "The Giver" "Bridge to Terebithia" "Where the Red Fern Grows" and "Summer of the Monkeys" just to name a few) 6. Competed in the Battle of the Books (nerdy, I know!) 7. Favorite store was Mervyn's 8. Had only ONE cd 9. It was the Spice Girls (Don't HATE!) 10. Had Dial-Up internet and did not think it was slow!

Things on my to-do list (for tomorrow): Return Camera Bag, Take Accounting Quiz, Drive out to Ashland, Make First Car Payment, Go to Patriotic Concert at Armory, Study for Lifespan Test, Go to class :D, Buy birthday present for Mom...I know I know, my life is incredibly boring!

Things I would do if I were a millionaire:1. Help people. I'm surrounded by people in tough situations who could use a little help. 2. Move. Living with my parents? Not the greatest thing in the world. 3. Go on vacation. And bring my family. 5. By Zach a new car because his is a piece of crap! 6. Get manicures & pedicures. Often. 7. Be able to just craft all day since it doesn't make enough money for me to be able to stay home as of yet!

Places I have lived: 1. Santa Clara, CA 2. Medford, OR (I know it is incredibly excited)

Jobs I've had:1. Baby Sitting (fun!) 2. Cleaning Crew (not so fun) 3. File Clerk (eh...really monotonous) 4. Computer Operator/Administrative Assistant (It really varies from week to week)

Ok, this was a really boring Meme...I'm not going to tag anyone.

No comments: