Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My first Wedding-related dream

Dream should probably read freak-out.  I dreamed that I woke up the morning of the wedding to realize that I didn't have a dress yet!  I quickly grabbed my brother and we raced to the mall (YES, the Rogue Valley Mall, because lets face it, the RVM is the place to go for wedding dresses).  We impatiently waited outside for the mall to open, and I rushed in to visit Maurice's.  I tried on several dresses, but nothing seemed quite right.  At this point in the dream, my brother disappeared (like he was just no longer in the dream, if you get what I'm saying) and I rushed downstairs to Old Navy (which was in the RVM in my dream) and found the perfect dress after trying on about 10.  I was still freaking out about not being ready in time because the dress still needed to be altered (oh the horror)! And then I woke up!

Zach says according to Wish Fulfillment Theory (we just learned about it in Behavioral Neuroscience last week) this means that I'm not ready to get married, haha!

No comments: