Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I don't think I've ever hated life quite as much as now.

I very much wish that I could go back about a week. Maybe then, I would be able to change the outcome of things a little bit.

1. My sister's hearing. It didn't go exactly as planned. It's not over. And it was just supposed to be about division of assets. But my sister's ex is trying for full custody of the kids now.

2. My sister's daughter who has been living with her since February, said a whole bunch of things about my sister, none of them good, in court on Friday. Then on Saturday, she came home at 12:30 with the kids sleeping on the couch and made a huge scene saying how she couldn't live there anymore. Even though my sister has done nothing wrong. I was there for the tail-end of the ordeal and I've never seen my niece like that before. She was yelling horrible things at my sister. And she wouldn't even talk to me. Usually, I can get her to talk to me. I asked her if she wanted to go outside and talk about it. She didn't want to. She just kept saying over and over, "It's too late. I just have to get the stuff RIGHT now. All of it." My poor sister broke down as soon as my niece left.

3. I might have to testify in the continuation of the hearing as to what I saw.

4. My brother was assaulted last night. By 4 guys. Apparently a friend (now known as "#1") of his called him for help because he was getting jumped by 15 guys. My brother and a few of his friends went to help #1 get out of the situation. When they arrived, #1 was being chased by the 15 guys. My brother and his friends started chasing them, when 4 of them turned on my brother. One of them had brass knuckles and punched him in the head, knocking him unconcious. They then proceeded to kick him in the ribs. He has a concussion and 4 staples in his head and severe bruising in the ribs. Why don't guys think to call the cops instead of trying to handle it themselves??

I just want to go back to bed. This week has been exhausting.

1 comment:

leila said...

I'm sorry Sister Suffragette! It does not sound like a good time to be in Mandy Town.

It'll get better, though- just let me know if you need a shoulder to lean your cryin' heart on (see how my services are all-encompassing?)