Tuesday, August 05, 2008

In love....

with a fabric designer. Her name is Amy Butler, and she makes cool patterns, too.

I was surfing a new blog favorite, called Design*Sponge. I was checking out the past DIYs and ran across amazing pillows done up in Amy Butler's really cool fabrics. Unfortunately, it seems as though our local Joann's Fabric doesn't carry Amy's beautiful prints. Lucky for me, while I was stalking another new favorite blog, The Lucky Nest and she was blogging about her new favorite pillows, covered in Amy Butler fabric. She found a great deal from etsy seller, Eden's Garden of Fabric where they are selling it for much cheaper than anywhere else I have been able to find it online. So I ordered me some Wallflower in sky blue and can't wait for it to come. I have no idea what I'm going to use it for, but projects have a way of falling into my lap..so I guess we'll see.

I also stumbled across the most amazing fabric that has mopeds on it. I'm in LOVE.


No comments: