Sunday, November 30, 2008

Yup...I fell off the Bandwagon

So much for 3o posts in 30 days. This last week I have even thought about it multiple times, but once I missed once it was easier to not pull through and actually post something because I knew it was already too late to make up for my mistake. At any rate, this whole experience has definitely been a ride. I've learned a lot about being more creative with my posts and incorporating my readers into my post.

Moving on to other things, thanks to everyone for all of the support for me after I was laid off from my job. And thanks for all the ideas for Christmas presents! I hope to make several more scarves before Christmas for my niecephews and then maybe some cookie mixes for the families as a whole. As for my parents...I haven't a clue (not that that is something new...)

1 comment:

Falling LEAVes said...

I was trying to remember who's blog I read it on that they were trying to post an entry for every day ... because now you've got me doing it!