Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Mixed Plate

Today at lunch I was feeling rather indecisive as I decided what to make/eat for lunch. I was feeling so indecisive that by the time I was finished fixing my plate I had a bunch of little snacks:
  1. Carrots with Light Ranch dressing
  2. Celery with Peanut Butter
  3. Laughing Cow cheese and crackers
It was delicious (although a rather strange combination as I look at it in retrospect). I also relate my inability to choose in other aspects of my life. For instance, I am so busy (okay, not as much now that I'm without employment) that I rarely have time for all of my different groups of friends. It is not unusual for Zach and I to get invited to multiple parties or gettogethers for the same night. Instead of just committing to one and declining the other, I seem to have the need to be Super Woman and see everyone! In the mean time I am probably not having a good time if I keep looking at the clock to see if it is time to leave yet.

This realization led me to wonder if I'm the only one who feels like they need to juggle 5 or 6 apples at once, or if they know that the apple will be much better if you give it a little of your one-on-one attention.

What do you think? Are you constantly finding yourself trying to keep up with your "good time"?

No comments: