Friday, December 19, 2008

My Brother, Zoolander


Back in October, my brother went to a costume party as the infamous Derek Zoolander. I can't seem to find the specific screenshot for the scene we were going for, but I swear it's there (The one above is very close to what we were going for). I take credit for the hair--hey, it was pretty hard to get it to stand up on end when it was less than an inch long!--and the make up...when he then smudged on one side when he put on the black sweater so I had to do it all over again. Agh! The things we do for people!


Actually, in all honesty, I had a lot of fun doing it. Especially when my brother remarked how weird it felt to be having silver eyeliner put on....ahhh, good times. If only I had pictures of that part of the process. Alas, the after photos will have to do.


PS--He won the best costume award at the party!

No comments: