Saturday, January 24, 2009

Changes for the Creative College Student

Yup...I changed the name of my blog! I felt it was time for a change, since I lost my card reader and haven't been updating my blog much with pictures for the last 6 months or so. At any rate, I think this title suits me much better.

You'll also notice I have a new header and footer. The old blog design was a freebie I picked up from somewhere, and while it was beautiful, it just wasn't quite me so the other night I decided to fiddle around in Illustrator and see what I could come up with. thirty-six hours later I'm done!

...Okay, Okay, not really. Even though I have taken html basics, when I went in to change my header and footer, I basically cheated and just inserted links to my images over the links to their images. As you can see, I missed one. The icon next to each post. I'm obviously not a code genious, be even the "find" feature in firefox could not find another picture. I am beyond lost on that one. Any code masters out there willing to give me a hand? **cricket, cricket** Okay then, guess it'll have to live with it for the time being. I'm still making little adjustments to the code, but I think I'm set with the header and footer for now. What do you think?

Have you ever taken on a project and then ended up in over your head halfway through? Did you ask for help or just scrap the project?

No comments: