Monday, October 22, 2007

Season Changes...

I absolutely love Autumn! I love all of the different shades of red, orange, yellow and brown cover all of the trees. I love Medford because we get all 4 seasons. This weekend my little brother came up to visit from Sacramento (he's been living down there for 2 weeks and already came to vist, and will be up next weekend as well) and he said that he couldn't get over the change in Medford since he left. When he left everything was still green, and it's still been warm enough for him to go swimming in an outdoor pool and skateboarding with his shirt off in Sacramento. Well I'm not jealous of him one bit. I love the opportunity to break out all my sweaters, scarves, and gloves!

Yay for Autumn!!!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Oh that is a fabulous picture!! I totally agree with you about the autumn in the Rogue Valley. The view from my window is all green and yellow and bright, bright red.

Zachary J. Miles said...

Yay for Autumn indeed! It is so fantastinomical!! I absolutely love this weather. And I too was eager to pull out all of my scarfs, gloves, beanies, and heavy jackets. Of course you know what this means . . . CHRISTMAS MUSIC!!!