- Crack the spine of the book.
- Document your dinner: Rub, smear, splatter your food. Use this page as a napkin.
- Cover this page using only office supplies.
- Tape journal closed and mail to yourself.
- Drop journal from high place.
- Go on a walk and drag journal on the ground.
- Scribble wildly on this page using only borrowed pens. Document where you borrowed the pen from.
I seriously think that every single kid growing up should have a copy of this journal. It is a great way to teach yourself to think outside the box, and I can't wait to get started on mine!