Friday, November 14, 2008

The "List"

You know, that list that everybody rights when they are a young adolescent or teenager? The one about all the things that a person is supposed to do in their lifetime before they die? I've been thinking about mine lately.

Is your life any less meaningful if you don't complete these things in your life time? Does that make it worthless? I don't think so. I could probably live my life just fine without completing any of those things. I don't think that would make me less of a person. Furthermore, who's to say which experiences are the most meaningful. It's almost as if, if it isn't on the list, it must not be important.

And yet, they would still be awesome experiences! Hmm, I guess i didn't make much headway with this post. If you had to choose just one thing from your list, what would it be? Why?

2 comments:

Zachary J. Miles said...

Hmmm. . . that's a really tough one. I think though that I would choose seeing Dave Matthews Band live at the Gorge in Washington. That would be AWESOME!!

Yeah, yeah, yeah I know . . . I'm a dork.

Mandy Sue said...

@zachary j. miles:
Yes, yes, you are.